Wednesday 13 April 2011

I feel like superman

This morning I gained the power of X-ray vision! finally aberdeens natural radioactivity is paying off and I am finally gaining superpowers. going to grays school of art has paid off. Of course I am just larking around. sometimes all you need is a little bit of suprise to re instil a sense of child like magic into the world and this did that for me, At the moment of seeing my hand through the bowl I was truly amazed, maybe its just because when you stay up this late your brain turns to mush and even the most mundane thing can become fantasical but jeeze I can see my hand. Maybe the greyness of aberdeen has lowered my expectations but I can see my hand. Incredible, phenominal, X-ray vision never in my wildest dreams. For one small moment I felt like superman and really thats enough to make my month. Anyway I'm going to go off and slip into some spandex just to savour the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment